Rig Welder Forums  

Go Back   Rig Welder Forums > For Sale

Old 10-10-2011, 06:37 PM

Smile NEW "Lone Star Edition" Welding Lead Reels from Eco Welding Lead Reels of Texas

Eco Welding Lead Reels of Texas is PROUD to introduce our newest reels, THE LONESTAR EDITION, for a limited time you can be the first to own this innovative, one-of-a-kind welding lead reel! MAKE YOUR TRUCK/ RIG THE BEST IT CAN BE (AND THE ENVY OF YOUR BUDDIES!!!) Give us a call today; you'll be glad you did!

Available in Silver, Black, Miller Blue, Lincoln Red and White!
Lots of models to choose from!
HOME OF THE ONLY LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR REELS!
Our prices are more than affordable, they're the best around!

Kelly & Tera Priest
ECO WELDING LEAD REELS OF TEXAS
www.weldingleadreels.com
281-332-7473
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TexasSwivel.jpg (89.3 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 315102193.jpg (75.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 315102198.jpg (84.9 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by ecoreels; 10-11-2011 at 04:20 PM. Reason: more pictures
Old 10-10-2011, 07:58 PM

Re: NEW "Lone Star Edition" Welding Lead Reels from Eco Welding Lead Reels of Texas

Tidweld makes a Lonestar reel also!!!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 03:05 PM

Re: NEW "Lone Star Edition" Welding Lead Reels from Eco Welding Lead Reels of Texas

My boy makes them to go and look at the pics in my gallery if u like ill tell u where to get them and the bed and mudflaps
Old 11-08-2011, 09:43 PM

why do guys buy these roll up wheels? dont you know thats the worst way to store your leads? the leads create a magnetic field while your welding and they get hot so what happens to the coating when it cant breath? it melts, i have seen so many welders loose all their lead cuz thier welding on big pipe with thier lead rolled up and before you know it they have a big pile of melted coating on the ground.just build some nice racks to loop the leads on that mounts to the armeture. that would be a big seller.but those are some nice looking roll ups.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:58 PM

wells are cool, the shop where i learned had a nice rig with a custom bed, it had a hidden box behind the licence plate like the old gas tanks, drop down the door and twist in the leads into the quick connects, looked slick cause you couldn't see any holes in the bed, every compartment had a flush mounted door, wish i had pictures of that old dog 82 chevy dually,
Old 11-13-2011, 07:54 PM

Yeah every one likes different things, i was just saying for those newbe's to think about what they are doing and look at all the possibilities so they dont melt some leads. i saw a guy in colorado had roll up reels that were electric he didnt have to roll his up the reel did it for him!!!!lol now that is what i call just lazy!!! or is it smart? yeah for pipelining its easier to hang them but if your some where they may be stollen its good to have wells,to lock them up. i have been lucky and never had any stolen. knock on wood!!! lol something else to think about quick connects are bad to use,they cause you to lose amperage,and they melt more easily. if you have never worked in the plants or in buildings,their quick connects are always melted and deformed. so use them at your own risk.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:10 PM

i've seen how you hang them ez they look easy to work with and roll up, but like you said damn crack heads will leave you pissin' in the wind with the price of copper now.....lol
Old 11-13-2011, 08:12 PM

yea, everyone likes things differant for sure.

Last edited by pipewelder_guy; 11-14-2011 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Whiskey, LMAO
Old 11-13-2011, 08:22 PM

guess your one of the lucky ones,i had a welder welding for me in miss. and his quick con. melted right in half. they get hot faster. also he may not have had a good tight connection somewhere. but every time i worked for a single hand company their quick connects where always fudged up from melting. i know alot of guys that use them for their whips but if you put a meter on there you lose some voltage and amperage there. but everyone has thier own way of doing things , right?! lol i prefer to have solid leads with no breaks in them .
Old 12-01-2011, 07:59 PM

this is just my 2 cents as far as quick connects i like them for if I have to run some extra lead i can just plug them in and go but again im not a pipliner so i have to adapt to diff sittuations some times i only need 50 ft somje times i need over 200 just depends, as for the wells i think rigs look sharp with them but up here in wyoming i don't believe they are practical be cause of the snow and ice would fill up in them and then you have i big iceblock of leads lol i do like reels for the fact its easy to spool out and if you need a little extra you can just pull a little and dont have to walk over and undoo a few more wraps i know it sounds lazy but i sure helps when you dont have a helper to do it for ya plus it looks alot cleaner i believe when your leads and cords and hoses are waped up nice like that but im kinda anal about that stuff pluss i work off of a service bed so if i had normal wraps i'd be in and out of my bed to spool out wasting time when i can just grab and go but to each their own we all have our likes and dilikes and w2hat works for one may not be the answer to someone elses needs.
Lincoln Weldan Power 225 G7

" I cut it twice and it's still to short "

Tags
lead, reels, spools, welding, wire