Rig Welder Forums  

Go Back   Rig Welder Forums > Want to buy

Old 04-07-2014, 04:18 PM

Just starting out. Looking for a rig, or bed.

I'm just getting started looking for a old rig or somebody looking to upgrade and get rid of their old setup. Interested in just a decent bed or even a whole unit anything I can get my hands on really. Appreciate any leads on equipment or truck, Thanks!
Old 04-07-2014, 05:36 PM

Re: Just starting out. Looking for a rig, or bed.

where you located ?
Old 04-07-2014, 05:56 PM

I'm located in northeast Ohio area.
Old 10-26-2014, 06:07 PM

Yo I was born and raised in the sticks slap dab in the middle of Akron (aka Crackron) and Youngstown (aka murder capital of the us 05-06). I shot pigs in the head and chased cows off the road full time from the age of nine. I've burnt maybe a thousand rods but I'm hungry as hell. Young man's energy with an old man's thought process. Bad to the bone. There were six bad dudes in Atlanta last year. One died and the other four sent me Christmas cards.

Let me know if you get into it. I'll be the best helper of your career. Helper pay is what I currently get for overtime with no per diem. Of course, i get to snuggle up to my lovely wife every night but I have the rest of my life to do that and if I can knock down the money faster I can retire and become a professional wifebanger sooner.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:39 PM

I can tell you're a cracker because you're talking about retiring and you've just stsrted. So you in Atlanta or Ack Ron?

How old are you?

If you're in it for the $$$,better off working in a bank. Cause when its your 27th hour straight after doing 12's all week and you go in to test during Superbowl Sunday, coffee and keep welding are the only things on your mind.

You got to have a passion to weld for a living.

Shooting pigs in the head?????.....wtf
Old 10-26-2014, 09:37 PM

Aint never shot a pig ditchnigger?

Shot a calf with a 30-06 one time square in the forehead. Fucker just stood there staring at me with smoke coming out from behind its eyes. Was either so dumb it didnt know to die or so stubborn it wanted to cost us two bullets.

Anyhow. Thanks for the memories
Old 10-27-2014, 01:57 AM

The passion thing is a crock of shit. I never had a passion for plumbing and I worked 36 hours straight across valentine's day. I never had a passion for my brother's club calves and I spent seven hours poking around in the snow in a blizzard on account of one dumb heifer dumping a calf out there and then walking off like nothing happened. I carried the little orphan to the barn, he wasn't able to walk. His ears mostly fell off, but he lived.

My point is, you can't eat passion. Everyone does what they do for money. That is, unless they're an astronaut, racecar driver, or rock and roll drummer. The rest of us sold out somewhere along the line.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneighthaughn View Post
The passion thing is a crock of shit. I never had a passion for plumbing and I worked 36 hours straight across valentine's day. I never had a passion for my brother's club calves and I spent seven hours poking around in the snow in a blizzard on account of one dumb heifer dumping a calf out there and then walking off like nothing happened. I carried the little orphan to the barn, he wasn't able to walk. His ears mostly fell off, but he lived.

My point is, you can't eat passion. Everyone does what they do for money. That is, unless they're an astronaut, racecar driver, or rock and roll drummer. The rest of us sold out somewhere along the line.
My point is you're full of shit.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneighthaughn View Post
Yo I was born and raised in the sticks slap dab in the middle of Akron (aka Crackron) and Youngstown (aka murder capital of the us 05-06). I shot pigs in the head and chased cows off the road full time from the age of nine. I've burnt maybe a thousand rods but I'm hungry as hell. Young man's energy with an old man's thought process. Bad to the bone. There were six bad dudes in Atlanta last year. One died and the other four sent me Christmas cards.
Let me know if you get into it. I'll be the best helper of your career. Helper pay is what I currently get for overtime with no per diem. Of course, i get to snuggle up to my lovely wife every night but I have the rest of my life to do that and if I can knock down the money faster I can retire and become a professional wifebanger sooner.
I'm in inspection now and run my rig when I am not inspecting. No offense but I'm not a big fan of helpers, I'm a do it yourself kinda person....I am from the two time champion of 05/06 murder capital Ytown...come heavy or don't come at all
Old 10-27-2014, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecate4250 View Post
I'm just getting started looking for a old rig or somebody looking to upgrade and get rid of their old setup. Interested in just a decent bed or even a whole unit anything I can get my hands on really. Appreciate any leads on equipment or truck, Thanks!
I've got a 2008 chevy duramax 3500 4x4 crew cab with a welding bed 6 inch lift 35" tires and engine work done. Bed is not painted just needs finished. $26,000

Tags
bed, equipment, for sale, rig, truck